Saturday, August 4, 2012

Party in the Park- By The Rhein

Who doesn't love a party? I know that one of the most fun places to get together with friends and hang out is along the Rhein River.

A dear friend of mine from Spain was also visiting Mainz at the same time that I was, so it was a perfect time to get together with old friends and reconnect! The fun part is also meeting new friends, and getting to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Throw in some food, a guitar and some singing and you've got a fun night!

Over the next few days David and I got to hang out, Eva and David finally met (two of my best friends had never met up until this point, though probably knew more about each other anyway!), and I got to enjoy Mainz before heading to Ingersheim. Here are some pics! Enjoy!

Sunset by the Rhein- looking towards the Theodor-Heuss Bridge


Guitar and singing by the Rhein

 
Good friends and the Mainzer Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment