Hi hi. I know, I haven't done a blog post in a few days. Well, I have a good reason! I was hanging out with some wonderful friends, almost entirely internet free. To me, life is more about computer cables and internet connections. Life is about living in the moment, and being present in it.
Don't think that I completely forgot about it; it is quite the contrary. I have taken some great pictures and intend to post them once I have some time and have settled in, in my new job.
Today I will be taking the train from Mainz to Bietigheim-Bissingen, where I will be picked up by a couple of my new colleagues. The trip should take about one hour and 45 minutes. That is, if I make my 4 minute connection in Vaihingen and that the Deutsche Bahn is not delayed. The DB supposedly has a 96% on-time rate, but if you walk in to most train stations, all you see on the board are delays. Please keep your fingers crossed for a good trip, and an easy transition to my life in Ingersheim.
More to come once I'm settled in. Thank you all for your thoughts, comments, prayers and well wishes. I read each and every one of them. I appreciate it so much!
And I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment