Last Saturday, my room mate Christine and I went to a lake that is about 25 kilometers away (about 15 miles), near Horrheim. Everything around here ends with 'heim'. Klein Ingersheim, Bietigheim, Besigheim, everything heim. :)
This lake was beautiful. The weather was pretty hot, so we enjoyed most of the afternoon there at the lake. I took my lovely Hawaiian Tropics sun screen, which of course attracted all the bugs...but it was still enjoyable. The lake was really clean, and there were HUGE fish swimming all over in there. Wouldn't be too hard to get a fish on your pole in that lake! Though I'm pretty sure it is not legal to fish there. And thus, I did not go "swimming with the fishies". I like my MHAC 50m pool, thank you very much, where I can see the bottom, and if there are other things swimming around in there. Sometimes. :)
It was nice to sit and relax a little, which during the week I don't get much time to do. I even completed 4 sudoku puzzles, torn out of an In Touch magazine. This is the life...
The lake, near Horrheim
Panorama from our nice little spot by the lake
No comments:
Post a Comment