Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my new blog, my next great adventure and the next chapter of what is for sure to be an interesting part of my life!

This blog is meant to be a fun way to keep in touch with my family and friends, and a way for me to share my experience with you all. All of the opinions, rants, raves, etc. are all my own. Everyone's experience is different; and that is the beauty of this blog. It will be unique to my experience, and a great way to reflect on my time spent living in the heart of Europe.

For some of you, this is round 3 of "Kerby's Great Adventure", and some of you are just joining in on the fun. So, welcome, and welcome back! This whole experience wouldn't be possible without the help and support of my loving family and dear friends on both continents. My family means the world to me, and I thank God every day for them. I am also so very blessed and grateful for the friendships I have formed, and am very excited to make new friends this time around. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy following my blog! Leave comments if you like. I look forward to chronicling my journey and sharing my experiences with you!

Bis bald!
Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment