Yes yes, it has been AGES since I posted anything. I can't claim that I have been too busy, and I can't claim that I haven't had anything exciting going on to share. Things have been a little crazy the last couple weeks in all kinds of ways, and I am finally finding the time and the energy to post some new stuff! I haven't forgotten you, and if you have written me emails and I haven't responded, it isn't because I have forgotten you! I think about you all at home all the time, with different things sparking memories of you all day long. This interesting part of my life, my current adventure, is taking its course. I will definitely get to writing to you, I promise!
So, here comes the update! Sorry it has taken two weeks, but enjoy the new stuff! I have been up to a few things, so enjoy the updates!
Hope you all are well!
Lots of love,
Kerby
No comments:
Post a Comment