Sunday, October 28, 2012

Legoland Deutschland!

Last weekend's weather forecast was upper sixties, low seventies, so we decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to go out and enjoy the weather somewhere.

Svenja and her friends had the idea to go to Legoland, Deutschland. So, off we went! Bright and early on Saturday morning, we headed off. Crossing "states" into Bavaria, we drove about an hour and a half to an area near the town of Ulm to Legoland. Svenja, her best friend Mareike and her other friend Jessie and Jessie's little sister (ok, we had to have some excuse to go there, so we used a 6 year old! Haha!) went.

Every little detail was amazing here at Legoland. Millions upon millions of Legos were used to create these amazing scenes. It was absolutely incredible! I was skeptical at first, but my skepticism was soon put to rest after stepping foot onto the grounds at Legoland. Everywhere you turn, everything, and I mean everything, was made out of Legos. Pretty cool!

My favorite part was the cityscapes part. There were major German cities and other countries represented out of Legos. Lets see...I was in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Füssen, Venice and Holland all in one day. Isn't that incredible! Have a look!


Berliner Dom

Reichstag, Berlin - complete with mini Angela Merkel!

Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Berlin

Venice- all out of Legos!

Frankfurt am Main

Neuschwanstein - remember this from a couple weeks ago, but the real thing? The real thing is still more impressive! At least in my opinion! 

Caveman!

Yes, we went on this! I spun round and round in circles upside down. FUN!

Spider-infested Halloween Castle

Lego elephant

Lego ape

Allianz arena, where Bayern Munich (soccer) plays. All those are Lego people. Millions. Crazy!

Holland

 I would definitely recommend Legoland to anyone. There were rides for adults as well as kids, and there were many fun things to do and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment