Sunday, September 2, 2012

So I've Been Busy

Hello!

Long time no blog, eh? Well, I have been busy, and haven't had the time or the energy to sit down and write about what has been happening over the last two weeks. I guess it hasn't been that long, but I have really been very busy. Don't think I haven't been taking pictures, and thinking about what my next blog would be. I really have, and am looking forward to sharing it with you!

Lets start by taking a look at last weekend!

Last Sunday, my room mate Christine and I made plans to cook lunch together. While she was on vacation with her sister and her sister's boyfriend in the Black Forest, she bought a special Spaetzle Shaker. This thing is so cool! It has the recipe for making these noodle-esque flour, egg and water noodles right on the bottle. All you have to do is add the ingredients like it says, and shake-shake-shake and voila! You have spaetzle! It is as easy as...

1.

2.

3.

Done! Yum! 


Then she invited me to come with her to Stuttgart to meet some friends of hers. We had a nice day out, and even on a Sunday, when everything was closed, there were still a lot of people in the city center walking around and window shopping. I was impressed!

We treated ourselves to a lovely piece of cake...yum!


2 comments:

  1. The spatzle maker is brilliant!!!! I seriously need to find a German restaurant around here - since our local one shut down. Boo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it! I can easily send you one...your birthday is coming up you know!!!

      Delete