Saturday, September 29, 2012

G'schwind Geht's!

And with that, my second month is coming to a close! I have been living and working here for two months now. If you would have asked me at the beginning, I would have said that I wasn't sure if time was every going to speed up. Not that I wished it would, but I have this feeling that all of a sudden, time has really started to pick up its pace. It is as if I blinked and it has been another month. Crazy!

I am getting more and more responsibilities at work, taking on more tasks and learning more projects. I'm quite happy about this, and am looking forward to delving into more projects in more detail. Who doesn't love good feedback, but the other day I had to produce a flyer for a faculty-led program that we put together for a university in less than a day. Ok, normally you want more time because it needs to be revised, professors need to give feedback, etc. This time we couldn't afford to have to have corrections. The prof needed it quickly, so it had to be good on the first try. No pressure. Right. So I worked my hardest at putting together a top-quality flyer, and TSZACK! Feedback: The flyer is perfect. Your team did an amazing job. I know I put you under a tight deadline. Thank you so much. Woohoo! That felt good, let me tell you!

There are many things that I will update about, that have been happening the last several weeks. Clearly there has been blog silence...for good reason! I've been out and about in Europe. Enjoy the pics and commentary. Hope you are all doing well, and enjoying the fall season!

Love,
Kerby

No comments:

Post a Comment