Even though I have only been here a month, it is already time to say goodbye. That is, to the two other interns. One being my room mate Christine, who I have really enjoyed getting to know and am really sad to see go, and Vanni, who I didn't get to know as well but enjoyed chatting with her in the office. Unfortunately the two girls' time here is done, with each going back to university to finish their degrees.
Christine and Vanni decided that it would be fun to have a going away party in the garden of the castle, so on Thursday we had a potluck dinner after work. The weather was great, and the food was good as well. Here are a few snapshots from the evening!
This is George (also an American, and has lived in Germany for more than 20 years). He is our IT specialist, and likes to give philosophical lectures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment