For those of you who read my blog when I was in Vienna would remember the super super old (and broken) washing machine we had in our bathroom in our apartment. And finally, after a much heated debate, the owners of the apartment had bought us a new one. That was once great day when it was delivered.
The theme continues here. This time, we had only three working hobs on our stove, and an oven door that permanently fell to the floor, creating an awkward time cooking on the stove, and an even more awkward time trying not to burn yourself getting things out of the oven!
I mentioned this to the boss, and she said that after the job in Heidelberg, that our renovation guy would get us a new stove. Finally, after two weeks of the oven sitting in our hallway, it was finally installed this past week. I told my room mates that under all circumstances are we to keep extra good care of this new oven, and it needs to immidiately be cleaned after each use. No ifs, ands or buts about it! Keep it clean!!! By the way, did I mention that I am pretty much the only one who cleans around here? Svenja helps sometimes, but not even the Putzplan (cleaning plan) that I made helps keep people accountable. I don't want room mates anymore. And I don't want to add Putzfrau to my resume.
So, here is our shiny new oven and stove. It is so nice! I love getting new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment