However, when the clients your company works with are (mainly) all located in the United States, and your company wants to send them Advent calendars this year as a gift, you have to start thinking about Christmas is August. Advent calendar research and ordering, envelopes, Christmas letterhead, the text (that I wrote...), packing, labels, mail merge, excel, contacts, postage, etc. etc. etc.!
Welcome to Christmas.
After writing the Christmas letter that will be going out to all of our clients this year (260 and counting...), I began preparing the mailing labels (with Christmas stars, etc) and the mail merge. When the Christmas letterhead came, I finally printed the letters, and then finally this last week the calendars came. Once they came, it was all about packing, and folding, and stuffing, and sealing, and organizing. We decided that the date they needed to go out would be the 12th or 13th in order for them to arrive to the States before the 1st, because what good is the chocolate advent calendar when you don't have it on the 1st!?!
What did I get to do? It all by myself, until Svenja was nice enough to help me out. Otherwise it would have taken far too long and I wouldn't have managed to get it all done by the 12th. I actually got it all done on Friday, thanks to Svenja's help, and it will indeed go out tomorrow. I am thankful for that!
Here is a look inside Santa's Shop, aka CEPA Christmas Chaos.
I will take a picture of the finished mailing tomorrow, when all of the packages of packages are sealed and ready for the post man. He is going to looooooooooooooooove me.

No comments:
Post a Comment