Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mainz Christmas Market 2.0

Before heading off on my Christmas adventure, I headed back to Mainz again for the Christmas market. Mainz is like my home; I feel so comfortable there, know it like the back of my hand, and could easily imagine myself living there.

The Christmas Market is beautiful. There is just something so magical about being in the shadow of my favorite cathedral, in this wonderful city. It is really special, and I think that all of the people I have brought here would say the same. It is my favorite city in the entire world, and nothing compares to this place that holds so many good memories.

Before jetting off for Christmas, it was nice to get in one last Christmas Market in my favorite town. Enjoy!

Life-size nativity scene

Fresh hot roasted (sugary) almonds, anyone?

Lovely pyramid

Mainzer Dom

Erasmus/Study Abroad mini reunion - Fergus, Caitriona and Me (albeit a little blurry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment