Every day since last Friday it has snowed here in Kleiningersheim. When it snows, all becomes peaceful and quiet, and life seems to pass just a tiny bit slower. It helps me to stop and think and enjoy the white stuff, because it just doesn't seem to last that long.
Enjoy it is just what I did on Sunday morning. The sun was shining through my window and snow had fallen overnight to create a nice blanket of white. I took the opportunity to go out for a walk through the wine fields (as it was too dangerous to go for a run).
Frozen little pond (that really isn't supposed to be a pond) along my running route.
Along the way, this little dog thought he belonged to me, although his two owners kept calling him to come. And anyone who reads this blog knows that I am not a super fan of dogs...but never the less, here is a dog picture.
I enjoyed the snow, and am looking forward to the next snowfall! I heard today that it is supposed to really snow quite a lot on Friday, and I can only hope that the weather forecast is correct! Maybe I could even build a snowman!



No comments:
Post a Comment